Smart Money Indicators & Smart Money Concepts
‘Smart Money’ are the group of winning traders that include market makers, central banks and large institutions. They rely on “dumb money” (retail traders) for their steady stream of daily profits.
Stick around, because I’m going to share with you what’s really going on behind the charts, how the smart money manipulate the markets and how to take advantage of it…
I’ve blended “Smart Money” concepts
I’ve also combined these Smart Money Concepts with my own custom designed code to create Smart Money Indicators, resulting in a totally unique Scalping system that no one has ever seen before. After years of fine tuning my MT4 templates I am now making them available to others.
Great communication. I’ve bought many items from this seller as I like the fact that their customer service is fantastic. AAA+++
I’m really impressed with this scalping system!
Trader X understands the subject and offers legitimate and reliable information and tools. Highly recommended.
Excellent products and a great price, easy to deal with. Thank you!
Can’t thank you enough for introducing me to Smart Money concepts Trader X, your helping many people change their lives!
I purchased the Ultimate edition, its great software. Thanks!
The Forex market is not designed for you to make money
The simple truth is that the Forex market is a playground for the banks, and all retail traders are sheep for the slaughter.
The Market Makers (Smart Money) are only in this business for 2 reasons:
• To TRAP all traders with a REVERSAL move (commonly after initiating a strong move in one direction to manipulate traders to ‘jump on’ with that strong move)
• To SHAKE OFF all traders when their trades are going to be CORRECT (by returning to the trade entry point, so no traders can ride their coattails)
Do those moves sound familiar to you? Yup. Smart money’s plan is to take your money for themselves and never let you make a profit, because….
Smart Money knows how retail traders think
Smart money make it their business to know exactly how retail traders think. All retail Forex traders use the same types of technical analysis, indicators, moving averages and chart patterns to trade price movement and smart money knows this.
Smart Money are experts at manipulation and trickery!
Every day smart money easily traps traders entering in the wrong direction at poor trade entry locations and then moves against their positions, stopping them out repeatedly. Amateur traders often believe that it’s all about technical analysis, and whilst that is an important part of trading, the professional trader understands the bigger picture and is constantly looking for what the smart money is doing…
Tracking the Smart Money
Smart money control roughly 70 percent of the Forex market. But due to the huge size of their orders, smart money traders are not able to completely hide their actions… My MT4 templates have been constructed over hundreds of hours of research and fine tuning, and contain multiple custom coded tools that alert me to their intentions.
My Smart Money MT4 templates contain 3 major advantages that retail traders simply don’t utilise properly (or at all):
• Multiple timeframes (on one screen)
• Currency Index charts (+ my proprietary Scalper indicator)
• Volume matrix (Volume Profile on the Price axis, VSA on the Time axis)
My Smart Money MT4 templates offer you a no BS, profitable solution to your trading needs.
Did you know there are 5 different types of Trading Indicators?
Most traders don’t know this fact & they tend to favour 1 or 2 types of indicators, neglecting the other types completely & resulting in a very unbalanced selection of indicators on their charts.
The 5 different types of indicators are:
- A Trend-Following Tool – to confirm the direction of the major trend
- A Trend-Confirmation Tool – Used as double confirmation of the trend (to see if the trend-following tool and the trend-confirmation tool agree)
- A Trend Reversal Tool – A ‘reversion to the mean’ indicator
- An Overbought/Oversold Tool – measures the magnitude and velocity of directional price movements, it calculates momentum as the ratio of higher closes to lower closes
- A Profit-Taking Tool – This tool takes the standard deviation of price-data changes over a period, and then adds and subtracts it from the average closing price over that same timeframe
I have picked the best performer from each indicator type and combined them all into my perfectly balanced and custom coded indicator – the ‘MTS_Scalper’…
The MTS_Scalper indicator contains:
- A Trend-Following Tool
- A Trend-Confirmation Tool
- A Trend Reversal Tool
- An Overbought/Oversold Tool
- A Profit-Taking Tool
My unique ‘MTS_Scalper’ indicator allows me to trade both with and AGAINST the current trend with ABSOLUTE confidence!
Read that statement again, because I can guarantee you it’s ultra-rare and important!
As well as having the confirmation of the MTS_Scalper indicator on multiple timeframes to trade with the trend, imagine being able to trade retracements with absolute confidence and having a very good idea of how deep that retracement will go! This is what my scalper indicator does extremely well. These ‘trend retracement’ trades happen every day in the markets and I actually seek them out because I am so confident to trade them with my ‘MTS_Scalper’. I have never seen another trading indicator that performs anywhere near it when it comes to trading against the trend!
The MTS_Scalper indicator is included in both my ‘Ultimate’ and ‘Scalper+DX’ trading systems: